Please note that the information below is a summary highlighting key points of our terms and conditions.
A detailed copy of our current contract terms is available HERE and also may be sent to you at your request. Your decision to continue to consign your items at Front & Company constitutes as your agreement to the most current contract terms.
FRONT & COMPANY WILL:
- Appraise and record items to the consignor’s account.
- Sell consigned items at appraised price for up to 30 days; markdown unsold items by 20% and sell for an additional 30 days.
- Manage consignor’s account, ensuring items and payouts are recorded in consignor’s accounts.
- Pay consignor 40% of proceeds from sold items.
- Donate† unsold items after their selling period unless otherwise agreed.
- Donate† unsold items that consignors do not pickup without further notification
- Wait on premises while items are assessed.
- Claim share of proceeds within six months of sale.
- Monitor account status regularly.
- Provide Front & Company with up-to-date contact information, and ensure their email address can receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guarantee that they have full rights to consign the item(s), and that the item(s) are authentic
FRONT & COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- Markdown items due to unforeseen flaws or damage, at special promotional sales events, and/or at the end of a season
- Reject any items.
- Front will not be responsible for stolen and/or damaged items.
- Charge a $5 processing fee per item should consignors request to remove items within the contract period (6 months)
- Charge a $50 cancellation fee should consignors request to remove all current items; resulting in the cancellation of the contract
- Return any item that cannot be authenticated
- Update contract from time to time. Your decision to continue to consign your items at Front & Company constitutes as your agreement to the most current contract terms.
† Donated items will be sold at Front’s Rummage Sale with net proceeds going to Front’s designated charities. Thereafter, any unsold items will be donated to a charity organization.